Saturday, April 18, 2009

Does Yahoo! have some sort of marketing deal like the post office that they forward bulk (junk) email to users

I get almost all my junk mail through yahoo and my yahoo small business web hosting mail. I have 5 email accounts (Gmail, roadrunner also) and none get even 1/100th what yahoo gets
Does Yahoo! have some sort of marketing deal like the post office that they forward bulk (junk) email to users
Seeing you too are in bussiness you can respect the idea of making money. yahoo is the same it%26#039;s making money form businesses or advertiser%26#039;s. Now those advertiser%26#039;s place there work with others who lodge it as spam in your mail.


i used too average 20 spam letters in my mail a day,guess how many now none,yepp thats right not a single one.As your question didnt ask how to then im done here.
Does Yahoo! have some sort of marketing deal like the post office that they forward bulk (junk) email to users
I have never gotten junk mail on my yahoo email until I gave the yahoo address on a web page form.








So I don%26#039;t think they are the source of any of your SPAM


No comments:

Post a Comment