Saturday, April 18, 2009

What is the most advantageouse way to become a web hosting service provider. erikparti@thestormmgroup.ca?

I am selling hosting through a direct marketing approach I run my own business and have little money currently but am one hell of a sales man. I would like to find the best service provider to resell from. My sales will have every type of hosting need from small business, car lot to big companies requiring big sites and options.
What is the most advantageouse way to become a web hosting service provider. erikparti@thestormmgroup.ca?
Hi





Hosting is not profitable if your running the entirse infastructure by yourself. So what I did was I took a brandable service from a company called www.netandhost.com. I selected a pay as you go model which was cost effective and I didnt have to invest more. You get the a online interface to fully brand your service. You also get s sign up interface which you can give to your customers. By this you can start recving payments online and all service of your customers are activated instantly. So this means you can concentrate more on your sales. Your end users can be given with a control panel by which they can manage anything without contacting you support. You can also integrate a payment gateway in mins. All services can be activated online by yourself and your customers thru web. The company remains totally anonymous. You also get a anonymous free nameserver or if you pay little more you also get your own name server. So the general idea is





1. You invest very less and start your sale


2. You pay as you grow


3. You concentrate on your sales


4. You get more product lines. I believe they are adding around 30 brandable products in near future


5. You can compete with very large providers from day one.





Try contacting sales@netandhost.com for more details


No comments:

Post a Comment