Saturday, April 18, 2009

PHP Form Script Needed to Install on Yahoo Webhosting Standard Account?

I have a website hosted on Yahoo Small Business Web Hosting and I need a good PHP Form Script that I can use with Dreamweaver CS3 on Apple Mac OS X. Can anyone recommend a free script I can install on Yahoo Web Hosting that has PHP/MySQL integration? Also, does the Dreamweaver CS3 Developer Toolkit extensions include anything like this, I already have this but have no idea how to use it? Please advise, thanks.
PHP Form Script Needed to Install on Yahoo Webhosting Standard Account?
I haven%26#039;t had luck myself with finding a good PHP script, but you can still create the form in Dreamweaver CS3, using the Spry tools if you prefer, and link them to a perl script. The most popular one is the formail.pl script, which is well commented and easy enough to customize to your needs. This site has a good tutorial on using it: http://www.creativepro.com/story/howto/2...
PHP Form Script Needed to Install on Yahoo Webhosting Standard Account?
Goto:


http://mambo.en.softonic.com/





Download Mambo and refer to some of the scripts. It is a goodway of having light with PhP and absolutely good PhP coding. You can also participate in the Mambo forums. For more infor Google the info or use Yahoo!





Good luck


No comments:

Post a Comment